· To develop young women with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others.
· To enable students to realize their potential to evolve as leaders.
· To impart and enrich ethical values.
· To establish a learning environment conducive to research.
· To create awareness among the students regarding self employment and enterpreneurship.
· To encourage skill development in the students with the objectives of increasing employability.
· To set up an egalitarian society that integrates the individuals of all classes, culture and capabilities.
To promote gender parity in society.
To use education as a source of continual evolution of its stakeholders for the welfare of society.
T To encourage critical thinking and continuous improvement.