The college is committed to:
• Nurturing and creating women who are equipped to be responsible citizens.
• Helping young women take pride in their culture and heritage while instilling in them a cosmopolitan
understanding of the world.
• Creating a sensibility that celebrates diversity in all its joyous vibrancy.
• Sensitising students to become creative citizens who understand the power of knowledge and the
responsibility that comes with this power.
• Teaching young people to recognise challenges as opportunities and not limitations.
• Enhancing professional competence and shattering inhibitory glass ceilings or pressures to conform