The Vision statement
- to impart knowledge to women in order to strengthen their status in the society.
- to enhance the process of teaching and learning, at the same time making young girls aware about the new parameters of multifaceted improvements in the sphere of women education.
- to make women self-reliant and to build leadership qualities in them so that they become capable of recognizing their worth. to ensure women participation in all creative activities.
- to inculcate basic human virtues in them like truthfulness, responsibility towards society, self confidence, courage, generosity and mercy.
- to offer opportunity to women for learning and research so that they are able to contribute to the welfare of the society.
- to make youth well skilled by polishing their talent so that they can compete in the professional and industrial social scenario.
- to provide an environment that would help them understand the true essence of patriotism so that they can work towards national interests.
- to make them self sufficient so that they can work for the development of society in general and the world at large.